- GHESKIO (The Haitian group for the study of Kaposi’s Sarcoma and Opportunistic Infections): The Barbancourt foundation has donated land to GHESKIO to build its main health centre. The GHESKIO Centre in Port-au-Prince, Haiti was the first institution in the world dedicated to the fight against HIV/AIDS.
- Hopital de la Communaute Haitienne by doing a donation for the construction of its hospital.
- Participations in prevention campaigns on Sexually Transmitted Disease and other contagious diseases, aloccolism in partnership with humanitarian agencies.
The Barbancourt foundation has also been supportive of:
- The Montfort institute for the deaf children
- FHADIMAC foundation for patients living with diabetese
- Hopital de l’Universite d’Etat d’Haiti for the ophtalmoligical section